Rescue Rangers Movie Trailer Mega Thread!

We have a couple more clips coming up now.
This next one shows Chip n Dale during the investigation. I will admit, I did get a laugh out of this clip.

Here we have Chip N Dale confronting with Peter Pan, I mean Mean Dean, or is it Sweet Pete?? I don’t know.

The cast and crew having a big wrap-up party, including the infamous Roger Rabbit moment.

We also finally get to hear Tress as Gadget for the first time. She may sound off here, but I think Tress is just acting normal as well outside of the show.

Was that a sock puppet?

Thanks for posting these!

I enjoyed this clip because we get to hear them slip into their chipmunk voices while arguing

Chip "N" Dale Rescue Rangers - Getting The V.I.P. Treatment | EXCLUSIVE CLIP - YouTube

I know that so far, the explanation has been that the non-chipmunk voices are their normal ones and they make the chipmunk voices for the cartoon, but this clip kind of makes me wish that it would be the other way around. They learned to adopt these “normal” voices in order to be taken more seriously in the world, but slip back into the chipmunk voices when they get upset.

1 Like

A mini trailer has been released, but I’m not seeing it on YouTube yet, so this one comes to you from Twitter

EDIT: I uploaded the trailer to YouTube just so I could embed it here lol

:rrmovie_chip_worried:
There are also a couple of new promo images in the style of Teen Toon Beat Magazine. I kind of wish they would release these for real as a promotional tie-in. I’d buy them.

And I uploaded another version that’s 151% faster just to hear how the voices would sound:

1 Like

The definitive version is here and I’m not saying that because it’s over sooner.

1 Like

on first hearing I thought maybe it could work if they swapped the voice actors characters. But on repeated hearing they just sound like Alvin’s long lost uncles.

Here’s a new one out.

Kinda threw me off with the “Missing Monty” angle.

And why are Gadget and Zipper placed as Cameos?!

The cameo thing is sad and disappointing if that’s really how they’re doing this. Like “here’s a couple of their former coworkers and cast mates, remember them?”

I kind of figured he’d be the one who was missing once they showed the wall o’ toon parts because his mustache was up there

I somehow managed to miss this one

They mention being friends of the victim (Monty), wear rat noses as disguises, and Chip brags about not wearing pants.

These recent trailers I’m finding annoying, but that’s normal, as I usually find movie trailers annoying; the oddity was how not annoying I found the first few for this film.
In any case, still some information in these, though, and perhaps other people enjoy them; thanks for posting them!

1 Like

Who is that?

Gadget went goth maybe?

Looks like a rodent version of work by an artist that was big in the 80s. Looked him up, it was Patrick Nagel.

Forgive my super fast, sloppy photoshop work, but I can’t help but think of…

RedDressGadget
mystery