Rescue Rangers Movie Trailer Mega Thread!

Unless it’s Glitch, from the Danger Rangers, just without the extra features.

Danger Rangers? Excuse me, that’s an orthopedic physician’s group of higly respected doctors.

That’s an original character. Do not steal.

Original character gets stolen

I enjoyed this clip because we get to hear them slip into their chipmunk voices while arguing

I know that so far, the explanation has been that the non-chipmunk voices are their normal ones and they make the chipmunk voices for the cartoon, but this clip kind of makes me wish that it would be the other way around. They learned to adopt these “normal” voices in order to be taken more seriously in the world, but slip back into the chipmunk voices when they get upset.

1 Like

“From Booth to Screen” featurette showing the actors reading their lines

Also, take a look at the Castle when the Walt Disney Pictures logo shows up. It’s tied to the plot of the film

The spin-off that could have been

All respect to the story they’re telling so I understand why we get CG surgery dale. But I really like that frame and kinda wish this was the dale we were getting.

Ksharbaugh is right, this is supposed to be a rodent Nagel print. Nagel prints are generally associated with high class ultra modern 80’s decor, think Miami Vice drug lord homes.

You know the cover of the album Rio by Duran Duran? That’s Nagel.

Ah, thanks for the information!