Rescue Rangers Movie Trailer Mega Thread!

you are evil. I always knew it.

1 Like

I don’t believe he’s gotten older. He’s just gotten fatter. Of course, we should all be able to look the way we want. But please don’t try to fit into those green tights like that. I bet he has a potbelly hanging out now…

1 Like

We finally get a trailer that doesn’t use Best Friend by Saweetie and Doja Cat. It took me a couple watches to realize why this trailer seemed so much better than the last two.

It’s the music.

1 Like

There are some new scenes here, and there are some small segments from scenes from the earlier trailers that show a few seconds before or after what we’d seen before.

Here’s Chip and Dale reacting to the fans seeing them together at the convention:

_

Dale live streaming on social media:

_

On the set of the Rescue Rangers TV show where we see Fat Cat on stage, and Nimnul sitting on a chair in the foreground:

_

Now we see that this toast is in front of the same set, probably celebrating wrapping up the episode or possibly the season:

_

Chip walking to or from work (I’m guessing he’s on his way to work, since he doesn’t look drained yet):

_

A few new seconds of Chip and Dale in the car together:

_

What looks like Dale’s body scan for his CGI surgery wearing two different shirts:

_

I think these are different frames of the group just before they have their photo taken:

_

I’ve seen people maintain that the head on this monstrosity is Marie from Aristocats or Felicia from the Great Mouse Detective, but I still think it looks more like a CGI Baby Fat Cat:

_

Chip and Dale in a car wearing the mechanic coveralls we saw in the last trailer:

_

And Dale explaining that the fans are hungry… but maybe for something different than this:

Sorry, Dale.

1 Like

Kinda bugs me that scene with the crowd of fans.

In the teaser, someone shouts “It’s the Rescue Rangers”, yet it’s just Chip n Dale at that convention or whatever. So, I’d clearly wanna shout “Where?!”

Also, I see in that one image, Gadget’s doing one of her classic poses. It’s a little off, but… DAMNIT, I should be for this film in some, but I can’t.

I noticed that as well, which is why I grabbed that specific frame :slight_smile:

gadget_clipart_pose

I’m almost certain the other one is chip as the clothing seems to match what he is wearing in the image above and seems to have a slimmer profile

It does seem to be her bow. But that is fatcat’s weird toupee like fur pattern. The eyes are different though.

Thanks for putting in the screenshot work, Ducky. I’m happy to see Nimnul sitting there. I don’t know if he’ll do more than that, but it feels a little more like CDRR when it features actual CDRR characters, y’know?

1 Like

Aye, thanks for the frame captures and analysis!

1 Like

@ModernTimes and @Reese I actually managed to catch this one before any of those analysis, breakdown, or even any “reaction” videos had gone up, so I figured this one was worth the effort. :grin:

1 Like

That “behind the scenes” joke of Nimnul in the director’s chair is pretty deep, if that was on purpose.

Oh? Howso?

Because they based the look of the character on someone on the staff.

2 Likes

Has there been any word about why they didn’t use Jim Cummings for Monty? I understand that they wanted to give Chip and Dale “non chipmunk” voices, but Monterey Jack’s is the same. This new voice actor just sounds like he’s trying to imitate Cummings and Cullen.

So, do you think Gadget and Zipper are going to be in it at all, or are they saving a Gadget reveal? I don’t think the makers of this movie really have any clue about the Rescue Rangers fandom and Gadget’s importance to it, so my guess is they just left her mostly out and she’ll be a passing mention like “oh yeah, Gadget’s off doing such and such now, we don’t talk anymore.” Kind of thing

“We heard she went to go work for another studio”

…I mean. Them not really having a clue about the fandom I could definitely buy. Them not appreciating her intellectual talents or personality. But, uh. She is also The Girl. It seems to me that the sort of executive liable to ignore the previous bits would also be liable to say that of course they have to have The Girl, to appeal to the Young Female Demographic and ideally also the Horny Straight Male demographic. Possibly also the Horny Lesbian Demographic, these days. So I’d expect some people to be in favor of including her because she’s a good and important character and others because she seems to be a ready-to-go route to higher profits, but either way, wanting her in there.
But I’m not in the entertainment industry, and certainly some of the choices made by people who are seem very strange to me, so… [shrugs].

Is that a reference to something I’m missing?

Oh, and thanks for posting this here, TellyToon!

Has there been any word about why they didn’t use Jim Cummings for Monty? I understand that they wanted to give Chip and Dale “non chipmunk” voices, but Monterey Jack’s is the same. This new voice actor just sounds like he’s trying to imitate Cummings and Cullen.

Just out of interest, I looked up Eric Bana, and he’s an Australian actor.
So, that might be part of the reason neither Jim or Peter reprised their role.

I was just making a joke about the main characters Tress MacNeille has voiced over at Warner Bros :slight_smile:

1 Like