Ducky's celebrating the return of some old friends

Just as I finished editing the OP, one of the most active members of the old forum, and one who helped keep the blood pumping while it was on life support just climbed through the bathroom window.

GOOBY PLS, it’s @Wiggles!

HIIIIIII Ducky! I love you! This place was my first forum home and always will be. So incredibly happy about the relaunch. GOOBY PLS.

1 Like

Imma always creep thru your bathroom window. (And I totally meant that in an affectionate, non-creepy way.) :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@Wiggles is climbing through your bathroom windows, snatching your people up

1 Like

hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband

1 Like

…My home internet connection may or may not still be named “hide yo kids, hide yo wifi”

1 Like

OH MY STARS

It’s @Regrin !!

Hey @ThatGuyLight and @Scifire - the band is back together!

3 Likes

/wave @Regrin

@Scifire @Regrin Three’s a company

Waves back

Haha, yep I’ve returned. It’s been way too long…

Anyways, Hello everyone! :smiley:

2 Likes

And now @Alain has arrived :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Welcome back, my friend

1 Like

[clears throat]

BELGIUM’S NOT EVEN A REAL COUNTRY!

Coming from the Conglomerated territories of half a continent.

1 Like

@goa and @Scifire:
…Eh? What?

Damn whippersnappers, always makin’ too much noise!

I was just making fun of the fact the United States seemingly doesn’t have a proper country name.

Ah, thanks! Okay, now I’m both parsing the words and getting the joke. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That and if we’re being honest the “united” part is kind of a stretch anymore.

And just to tie it back to my original needling of Alain, something something parts of Burgundy no one else wanted.

Whoa, it seems like I’ve been a stranger here too long. Hope you all don’t mistake my lack of a response for rudeness :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Belgians are not like those snobby Frenchmen, although we have inherited a bit of their culture.

1 Like