Take the first line of a well know song and fill in the rest with predictive text

Using your phone, type the first line of a song lyric, then just keep choosing one of the options of your phone’s predictive text to fill in what comes next.

Example:
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me out for the next week of June lol I have a few minutes to get my stuff

Example: Do you have the time to listen to me whine about that song and then you can listen to it

Example: In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey in my dream last night I had a little heart attack

Your the value trying to understand what

Don’t said members nowdays

Hopefully it’s not a problem that I’m using this instead of a phone, but I felt like joining in and, happily, was able to find an online predictive text generator. So:

(…Hopefully it’s also not a problem that I may be stretching “well know”(n?) a bit.)

(…Okay, huh. Apparently this one it actually knows.)

(…Got this one a bit amusingly wrong, though. :D)

(…Oddly, perhaps slightly eerily fitting…)

(…Not nearly so fitting, but somewhat creepy-seeming. I’m not sure where the predictive text came up with this.)

(…Wait, no one here’s tried this one yet? :D)
(…And it came out not completely without relevance.)

(I’m… not really sure where the software was going with this one. Kind of wondering why it went the direction it did, and if continuing the generation further would have made the results inappropriate to post.)

(Not sure about this one.)

(Kind of an interesting result.)

(…Right, one more, I should probably be moving on. :))
(…Regarding the result, though, er. What? [shrugs])

Oooh good idea with using show lyrics

ahem

Sometimes some crimes go slipping through the cracks and these two days of the snow globe are still there. They are okay so we don’t need to go back to the church. What did you want to do with the baby? What did you say to me when you got home? Did she tell her about that time when she got out of the shower and bath bath and beyond the bathroom and bathroom is a bath (okay it’s broken now)

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckburg
Race cars, lasers, internet and phones and windows. I’m on the way home from fort hill north west. Okay thank you! Even though we don’t have internet. Okay thank goodness! Even when we went to get the mailbox. How did the day go for tomorrow? How did your appointment go with the doctor? Don’t forget to bring your own gift cards

Thanks. :slight_smile:

…Hm…

1 Like

Sing the Duck Tales one to the actual tune, the meter works even with the nonsense sentences!

Here we stand, worlds apart hearts broken in two weeks and a few days off work to do it in the morning and I will be there in a few minutes.

Lol GIFT CARDS WOO-OOO!!

Gummi Bears bouncing here and there and everywhere.

Stray dimes jingling here and there and everywhere.

Running all over the place in the the middle of a huge family party.

Two of my kids are dancing in this part of the episode.

I have no idea