Random Weird Videos (Because it’s my life, what ever I wanna deux)

“He’s a special cartoon for adults”

“Mr. Delicious just had some rather delicate surgery”

“Perhaps the Rax executives aren’t paying him enough to compromise his integrity”

Holy crap it gets better
WTF Mr. D.

“It brings out the dangerous hostile side of Mr. D”

“That ‘vacation’ he took to Bora Bora with those two young ‘friends’? Well, that left Mr. Delicious feeling empty and unfulfilled”

“If you’ve ever enjoyed two for one night at the Rusty Anchor, you know how dehydrated Mr. D. must be”

We don’t have Rax here but I’m convinced I want to try it now.

I tried to leave the updated one earlier up in the thread, but the uploader disabled embedding. It’s a recreation of the original using footage from Revelation and it’s pretty good. The scene where Beast Man sings made me laugh out loud for real (as opposed to just smiling and blowing air out of my nose)

Here’s a plain old link:

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA REVELATION

1 Like

From the team that brought us HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA, here’s

Blah, blah, blah, that’s the sound of your face

The description for this one says it’s safe for work, but you might not want to chance it.

1 Like
1 Like

I credit everything I am today to those Fenslerfilm GI Joe PSAs.

1 Like

I know they taught me about grease fires and pork chop sandwiches, and what the hell else do you even need in life besides that?
Oh, and to stop all the downloadin’. That’s important too I guess.

Very NSFW. But the scammers deserve every single cuss word they get served up with by these heroic pranksters.

They deserve much worse. Which they got in the collaboration video with Jim Browning and Mark Rober

2 Likes

The Alex Jones one cracks me up and reminds me of this classic

1 Like

@ModernTimes Oh my god, I remember when we made that one! How is this still on YouTube? How does this still exist??? Did I make an account I forgot about and forget to take it down?

1 Like

The power is his

1 Like