It seems to have gotten quiet here recently

Because that’s never blown up in someone’s face before…

Oof. Hope you’re able to find something even better soon.

1 Like

I hope you find something better, Ducky. I am sure the call center will in turn be dumped for 911-Alexa Edition in a few years.

1 Like

Oh, dear; sorry, Ducky. Good luck.

I’m guessing the quality of service is fairly likely to go down there, too; 911 and police dispatch seem like rather specialized fields, not something for a general contract call center (though I’m typing as an outsider to both, admittedly).

1 Like

@Ducky, I hope that 2024 will bring more luck and happiness to you!

1 Like

Checking in again.

I’m still unemployed and haven’t been feeling too great about myself or very hopeful lately.

Not totally sure why I’m posting this here, but maybe it’s because I’m feeling kind of down and missing my old friends (that means you all). At the same time, the lack of anything positive to report has kept me from wanting to socialize. I think some of you may understand.

1 Like

I’m sure you will find something soon Ducky. Daughter been ill this week so it’s been quite a handful juggling everything in general.

2 Likes

I hit the heart icon thinking of the “Hugs” reaction on Sufficient Velocity, then realized that here it’s “like this post”… and I don’t in fact like that you’re unemployed and feeling down.
Hence this post, to clear things up (though I also went back and forth a few times on whether to leave the “like”).

I do hope things improve for you.

1 Like

Likewise, to you and your daughter as well.

Thanks, Reese :heart: