Hello out there! 🤠

I decided to try out something different for our teeny tiny community since the existing forums are a little too big for us now, and the outdated software was becoming slow and clunky. I figured why not try something new? These boards give us the option to condense things into a single stream of different conversations, labeled with different categories, but not sectioned off by default. It means less clicking, so it’s faster to get to the active conversations.

Maybe some people will join me here? :pleading_face:

I’m not real, I’m just helping

What does ImaginaryAssistant do?

It’s an account I made on the original forums when I needed to see what something looked like or how something behaved on an account without admin privileges. It’s basically my sock puppet :sweat_smile:

Ah, thanks. Makes sense!

Hey peeps, it’s been a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so good to see you again. Are you still making munkart?

Hello! It’s been a while, it wasn’t yesterday :slight_smile: Since I last haunted chip n dale circles, I’ve been involved in the MLP and the general furry community, I’ve also written a couple of interactive fiction games. I’ve been revisiting CDRR with my girlfriend recently, and we’ve also enjoyed some Park Life together. (We recently created a short business card RPG together that’s inspired by comedic adventure fiction.)

1 Like

In for a penny and pound heh… welcome back all…

1 Like

Hello, once the original Scifly but now on fire. ah it burns oh the pain, what a world and whatnot.

Just one sock puppet? You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers.

Hello! How’s it going?